Sunday, July 1, 2012

SO I got 2 free tix( I know I was excited myself) to the Phantom Gourmet BBQ Festival.
But I cam to a conundrum,  who could I invite?
I could invite my room mates or another friend but who? SO I asked around since I didn't want to put it between my room mates and have them fight for the death for the tickets. But alas in the end I offered it to them and no one fought to the death(not even a face off hahaha)
Anyway  Benji ended up going with me. We headed to Government Center with empty belly's. As we walk in I was like a little kid at a candy store or a girl at a backstreet concert and they just took of their shirts.
I saw the Aussie bbq place and I wanted to go on their line first.  Their ribs where actually really good but not as good the chicago ribs
I have to say that from the 3 places that I tried The Chicago one was the winner. The other one we tried was from Virginia. It tasted like every other BBQ rib place I had before.


That's me next to the Phantom Gourmet Sign(awesome) Untitled and a random Ferris wheel Untitled
These where the Virginia ribs

Untitled
These were the Chicago Ribs

Untitled
and these were the Aussie Ribs(Aussie=Australia..hence Australian ribs)

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment